Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Bridesmaid Dress For Peacock Theme Wedding


Repinned from My Style by Cori Bell 
Orignially pinned by Niki Bowles onto The way I dress in my dreams....

Are you a fan of peacock weddings? Why not let your bridesmaid dresses be part of the decor? These short dresses double as bridemaid dresses and decor. You won't need fancy flowers with these and the shoes are kickin'! Accessories all work for 'after wedding wear.' I love a dress that doesn't shout bridemaid!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I want this dress for my bridesmaid PLEASE tell me where I get these... PLEASE!

Unknown said...

Brittney, here's the link that tells you where to buy it. It's in the UK though. http://www.quizclothing.co.uk/clothes/1006016398.html?source=linkshare&siteID=Hy3bqNL2jtQ-NKYN99NrZLQ7dWIZob7bew It also comes in a longer style in case you'd prefer that.

Unknown said...

I also lovveee this dress, but when I clicked on the link it didn't have any dress that looked like this :(

Unknown said...

Click the link under the photo for a shot of this dress. It leads to a link that tells you the dress is sold out. Not sure if they'll be getting anymore in or not. Hope that's helpful.