Search This Blog

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Wreaths for Weddings

Photo and design courtesy of: http://www.organicbouquet.com/

For your wedding why not consider bringing the warmth and beauty of nature indoors and compliment any room with Organic Bouquet's eco-friendly and sustainable wreaths and swags. Simple yet attractive designs.  Great on walls, doors or windows.  Around $50. each.  Organic Bouquet also ships large quantities of flowers, just check their web site for which flowers are available and for costs.






17 comments:

Jackie B said...

Love wreaths for weddings!

SueM said...

luv the top one!

anna g said...

love the scent of fresh wreaths

ana b said...

don't like the bottom wreath, do the top, also like wreaths made of hydrangas

maria said...

I'm using wreaths in the church, easy to move them to the reception afterwards.

Cathy L said...

LIke the simple heart shaped one.

liza said...

Good idea!

latoya said...

I don't like the 2nd one, the top is cute tho

Shel said...

I like floral wreaths but not these as much

anne p said...

Not a big fan of wreaths except at xmas.

kary l said...

so so

mary l said...

I like wreaths but floral ones

Flick said...

Ugh! not for me! Floral yes, these no.

DarlaT said...

not fond of wreaths, except for xmas.

ginadg said...

I agree darla, these aren't my faves either.

DellaB said...

these are a little too country for me, but it all depends on your style

TamaraL said...

Sorry not my style!