Search This Blog

Monday, September 17, 2012

Napkins and Flowers - High Society Combination

 
Photos courtesy of Wunderweib
 
Wunderweib offers these great ideas for ways to add flowers to each place setting to give each setting a beautiful look. It's almost the same as adding a small vase at each place setting. Whether you use home grown tulips or your favorite orchids, the flowers add a wow factor to your table.
 
 
 
It is touches like these that take your table from pedestrian to looking like a designer had a hand in setting your table. I love the red tulip, but the orchids are my daughter's favorites.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi admin, I'm also interested in this. (Take a look at the latest post on my site for details.) This was a really interesting read, you have definitely given me some food for thought!