Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Considering DIY, Read This

I was browsing bridal sites thinking "of course I CAN DO something myself" when I can across a blog post on Indie Bride (http://offbeatbride.com/2010/10/diy-fail) where the editor details her attempts at making cake pops (which btw, don't LOOK that hard!) Her pics detail just WHY I don't do it MYSELF, because I am just plain BAD at it.  Anything I did would come out looking like a project the local nursery school kids made.  So don't beat yourself up if you just aren't a DIY'er, some of us have other talents.  But just to prove it, I'm going to try to make those cake pops just to see if it's as bad as it sounds, I have a feeling it will be, but at least if I'm only doing it as an experiment failure won't mean a ruined wedding!  For those of your brave enough to try the dreaded cake pops by Bakerella, post and let me know how you do, it's always good to have feedback! 

No comments: