Search This Blog

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Fall Centerpieces With Candles

Photo courtesy of My Hearts Desire Blog
 
Amanda Jane Brown and her My Hearts Desire Blog (Later renamed Amanda Jane Brown) offer these great ideas for fall table centerpieces. These are easy and less expensive to make than typical floral centerpieces.
 
 
Photo courtesy of My Hearts Desire Blog
 
Use things like dried beans, coffee and popcorn depending on your color combination. Add some ribbon or twine or even some silk leaves to bling out your centerpiece. Add a white candle and you are good to go.
 
Photo courtesy of My Hearts Desire Blog
 
Centerpieces like this are great for weddings because you can make them all ahead time with very little 'day of' preparation needed. (Which every bride appreciates!) Head over to My Hearts Desire Blog to find more ideas for decorating. Amanda Jane is one crafty woman! (And a great cook too!)
 

No comments: