This easy recipe will make four mini wedding cakes from Betty Crocker cake mix. These make great individual servings or to be shared by a couple, as well as great favors. Buy tiny cake pans from William Sonoma.
Mini Wedding Cake Recipe
- 1 Betty Crocker Supermoist white cake mix
- 2 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) container Betty Crocker Whipped Fluffy White Frosting
- Set your oven at 350 degrees F.
- Combine top five ingredients, cake mix, 2 eggs, 1/2 Cup milk, 1/3 cup oil and 1 C of sour cream.
- Mix on medium for thirty seconds.
- Scrape bowl.
- Then increase speed to high and beat for two minutes.
- Spray your multi-cake mini wedding cake pan with Pam for baking.
- Fill pans up to the top of the bottom layer.
- Bake 15 minutes in 350 degree oven, then rotate pan and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Frost an even layer of icing using a spatula.
- Decorate using frosting tips, ribbon, pearls or other decorations.
Buy two pans and double the recipe each time. Faster and easier yet!