Search This Blog

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Planning a Wedding? Check the Weather Channel for Help!

It seems like everyone is in the Bridal Biz these days and The Weather Channel at http://www.weather.com/ is no exception!  They offer info on the dates with the most rain, driest weather, most sunny days etc.  They also track the time of sunset for your wedding day so you can make the most of mother nature for your photos.  They also offer a 'Flower Finder' and a book of suggestions for your outdoor wedding.  Who knew? Fishing weights in you veil so it doesn't fly away in the breeze at an outdoor wedding?  So it's worth stopping by if only to pick up some tips and ease your angst over the weather!  Their wedding expert, Jen, can answer your questions and ease your mind.  Worth a stop!

5 comments:

Jocie said...

good tip!

JanieP said...

great info!

Destiny said...

I appreciate this info, I had no idea they did that!

Hannah said...

Wow! Love the idea of fishing weights, we're getting married on the beach and I was worried about my veil blowing, this means I don't have to give up having a veil!

GlendaM said...

I had no idea! TY!