Search This Blog

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Braiding For A Flower Girl's Hair


Let your flower girl have hair that shines on your wedding day. While this braid isn't something I'd want to try to execute myself, a hairdresser skilled at braiding should have no trouble at all braiding her hair and securing it. It's almost like having a flower in her hair! How pretty!

No more fake looking updos that look ridiculous on little girls anyway, this look is one she'll be begging for (her mom is going to love for this! LOL). Looking for a tutorial? Here's one from YouTube, I'm sure there are others onlne, just google "how to do a flower braid"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i love tha i am going t bea flower girl for my cousins wedding and i want my hair just like his but curled

Unknown said...

Glad you like it! Have fun being in the wedding! Thanks for commenting!

Anonymous said...

How do you do it?

Unknown said...

Added a tutorial for YouTube. Hope it helps.

online singapore florist said...

The blog is informative on the various kinds of beading for the flower girls hair. The little girls literally steal the show from the people who are getting married.

Unknown said...

But thats not the same hairstyle in the picture as in the video ?! Is there a video on the actual pic?!?

Unknown said...

Ashley, the video was as close as I could get to the actual picture to help you do the braid, I'm sure any hairdresser could help you out with making it more exact. Thanks for your comment. I'll keep my eyes open for another video.