Search This Blog

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Hair Colors for Weddings


As a mother of the bride I don't have a lot of comments about who is wearing what at the wedding as they all walk down the aisle. I am just hoping none of her bridesmaids (or his groomsmen for that matter) decide to wear this particular color combination in their hair on the day of the wedding.

Is that asking too much? I know I'm old, and when I see this and shudder I know I'm really old.  But hey, I really would prefer not to have grandmother's or grandfather's having coronaries when the bridal party walks down the aisle!

I don't care if they want to have rainbow color dresses (well I guess I care if the groomsmen are wearing them, yeah I'm liberal but not that liberal I guess, at least for the wedding.) But I'm really hoping...

2 comments:

hair extensions said...

Hair color advice to choose the right color and treatment so you can create an exciting new look for every occasion. When it comes to choosing hair color, you should consider what shade will enhance your overall look and what type of treatment works best for your hair texture.

Unknown said...

thanks for the info! appreciate you reading and commenting.