Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

Are You Shopping For An Inexpensive Dress?

While shopping online for a dress to wear to my niece's wedding, I got an email from JC Penney.  And I thought, I wonder if they carry wedding gowns? Much to my surprise, THEY DO! Not only that they have some great gowns for bridesmaids and flower girls.  Some are on sale right now, so head over to their sight and see what they have.  (Since I love spending your money vicariously, let me know if you find a great dress there!)

If you're looking for a heavily beaded gown, this is not where you want to shop.  But if you're looking for a dress that's sleek and contemporary, these relatively inexpensive gowns may suit you perfectly.  Gowns are both long and short, and some of the bridesmaids dresses could be wedding gowns if you're looking for the popular blush colored gowns so many celebs are wearing.  One caveat: I don't know what their tailoring policy is, so be sure to check that before you decide on your gown based on price--we all know tailoring can cost almost as much as the dress!  But most of these dresses are under $100. so you can easily afford to spend some cash on tailoring!  (Oh and that great pair of shoes...I'm a sucker for shoes!)

No comments: