Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

One More EASY Weight Loss Tip

My mom's friend, Gerry, offered one additional tip for losing weight that most brides never think of, but which certainly qualifies as EASY! Bless you Gerry! Some of never stop to think outside the box but she did! Here's here suggestion:

Check your shampoo bottle label.

I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner!!!! Its the shampoo I use in the shower! When I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body and (duh!) printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning, FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY!

NO wonder some of us have been gaining weight!!! We're using the wrong shampoo!

Well! I have gotten rid of that shampoo and I am going to start using Dawn dish soap instead. Their label reads:
 

DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE.

Problem Solved!!!

If I don't answer the phone I'll be in the shower! I'm going to wash that fat right out of my hair--and everywhere else!

Sorry readers, I simply couldn't resist! Picture me here ROFL as you read this post!

**Warning: Dawn will not remove fat from your body, nor does volumizing shampoo REALLY add the pounds.  I know, most of you are well aware this was written tongue in cheek, but I don't want someone's lawyers contacting me when they don't lose weight! That would so NOT be funny!

No comments: