Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Black on Black?

Photo courtesy of Chloe's Nails

I have one thing to say about this photo, I love it! I know, I'm too old to be wearing these but I couldn't wait to share them with you! If I was younger those would be MY nails. 

Want to find out how to get these nails or some other killer nails? This is the one MUST GO TO site.  Chloe's Nails.  

The author lives in Pennsylvania, I almost want to show up on her doorstep just to see how she's done her nails each day.  These would be perfect for a black and white wedding! She used OPI matte polish in a shade called "Lincoln Park After Dark Matte" with just the tips done with Seche Vite. What an incredible look! 

For more details on 'how to' get this look (or some other great looking high style nails) visit Chloe's Nails. Reading the comments on this site will help you get the final look you want.

I am addicted to Chloe's Nails, you will be too! I promise. 

No comments: