Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Is One Enough? Are Three Too Many?



Looking for a unique centerpiece?  Try this three tier fishbowl centerpiece from Woodyatt Warner.  Not up to a tall three tiered centerpiece?  Not to worry. 


Woodyatt Warner makes them in one tier as well.  There are easy to coordinate with wedding colors and themes and when placed on a circular mirror are real showpieces. 

If you're creative you can make them yourself.  Just pick up some inexpensive fishbowls and whatever you are planning for the inside from your favorite craft store, I like Michaels.  Use real flowers, silks or foam flowers.  It's all up to you.  If you like feathers this is a perfect way to display them, curved around the interior of the fishbowl.  No live fish added please!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the fish bowls posted on here. I looked at the Woodyatt Warner website and they have some stunning displays. Pity I dont live in Cheshire as they would definately be doing my wedding.
Just beautiful.

Unknown said...

I loved the three tiers...makes me wish I was planning a wedding for myself. Of course the problem with writing a wedding blog, I wish I could replan my wedding over and over and over. So the next best thing? Sharing with others who are planning a wedding. (Btw, you could always move to Chesire?) LOL I know, impractical but...