Search This Blog

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Towers of The Bubbly? Yay or Nay?


Thinking about taking all the champagne in the bottles above and pouring it into glasses in a champagne tower? Martha Stewart Weddings has a tutorial on 'how to' build it and pour the champagne into the glasses posted on her web site.

Photo courtesy of Martha Stewart Weddings

I'm not so sure I'd want to risk it, but I have to admit it looks impressive.  But the possibility of Uncle Fred bumping into the table as he gestures for emphasis on his favorite wedding story boggles my mind.  (OK, I admit it, I DO NOT have an Uncle Fred, to all Uncle Fred's out there, my apologies, you're not all klutzes.)  But picturing the tower of champagne toppling over would not be something I'd want to see happen (especially if I was standing in front of it!). 

So for the brave brides, head on over to Martha Stewart Weddings for the tutorial on how to set up the tower of bubbly-the rest of us will live without a tower of bubbles!

No comments: